Thursday, June 19, 2008

ATHLETE PROFILE----MATT



Matt has only been with us for about 2 weeks and is already showing signs of being a Firebreather. He works his tail off every time he steps in the door and always has a great attitude and willingness to learn.

Thanks MATT!

Nickname: N/A
Occupation: Accountant
Words to live by/Favorite Quote: What comes around goes around.
Favorite Movie: Good Fellas and the God Father
Favorite Book: John Grisham - The Chamber
Family Pet: A small rat, I mean a dog, "Sho-Sho", I got her for the kids!
Favorite Food: Samuel Adams Honey Porter - it's my caloric downfall!
Favorite Music: Classic Rock-N-Roll, in particular Rush, The Boss, Led Zeppelin and Metallica.
Favorite Super Hero: Spiderman
Goals at CF Legacy: I am hoping that the cross training will make me feel "strong" during the last few miles of a Marathon. I would love to complete a marathon in the 3 hours 50 something minute range. In the long term I want to continue running, cross fitting, biking etc. to ensure that I can run a marathon with both of my daughters. That would be Awesome!
I am passionate about: Ensuring my daughters develop good eating and exercise habits. For most of my life, 37 out of 40 years, I did not eat or exercise properly. Being a parent is the most important job I have, I won't let them develop the same bad habits I once had.
Name something we don't know about you: If money was no objective, I would live in an area that was warm all year around which would allow me to water ski daily and walk around in shorts and flip-flops without a watch! If I was brave enough, and I didn't have two girls, I'd also get a tattoo

No comments: