Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Beast

This weeks athlete profile is hands down one of the hardest workers I have ever seen. Ever time she walks in the door of CrossFit Legacy, she has a smile on her face. Kayla is a joy to work with and it is a pleasure to have her in the gym.


Kayla




Nickname: "The Beast"

Occupation: Babysit

Words to live by/Favorite Quotes: All dreams come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.

Favorite Movie: The Notebook

Favorite Book: Joel Osteen's Becoming a Better You

Family Pet: A toy Poodle named Holly, and 2 cats named Mitzy and Nugget

Favorite Super Hero: Wonder Woman

Goals at CF Legacy: To get into the best shape i can and to tone my muscles.

I am passionate about: helping and teaching others. I am also passionate about my family.

Name something we don't know about you: I am in love with old music! I love Meatloaf and Air Supply!!! Also I love riding four wheelers!

No comments: