Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Heidi--Athlete Profile for 8/18/08




Nickname: Rudy

Occupation: Physical Therapist/Director, Inpatient Rehab Services

Words to live by: "Don't put an age limit on your dreams" Dara Torres

Favorite Book: I don't have a specific book but I enjoy cook books and cooking magazines! You're probably thinking, not a good choice when I'm trying to stay in the ZONE!

Favorite Food: Sushi

Favorite music: Tunes by my man, Eric Clapton!

Favorite Super Hero: I have great respect and admiration for all of the 2008 Olympic Athletes, their dedication and training to be the best!

Most passionate about: Making sure I do my best for all the patients that I care for each day.

Goal at Crossfit Legacy: Improve my body composition and strength, and to be as fit as I can be!

Family pet: Cat named Moki.

Something not known about me: As of this week, I've lived here in Ohio for 19 years and people still think I'm crazy for moving here from Hawaii!! Our family moving here from Hawaii is also growing!

Brian, I'm really enjoying my training at CrossFit Legacy and thanks for all
of your encouragement and the drive you instill in me with each workout to
push me to the next level!!

Thanks Heidi---we appreciate your drive and determination to be the best you can be. You guys should have seen her power through the Hang Power Clean this evening. It was great to see her intensity and power in the workout!!

No comments: