Sunday, August 3, 2008

Andrew--Athlete Profile for 8/4/08

We am proud to profile Andrew this week in our Athlete Profile...First and most important because of his choice to serve our country in the military, second because he is a tremendous athlete and always comes ready to work, even a day after he performs Tabata push-ups on the rings.




Nickname---There are a lot but I'll highlight a few: The Hobbit, Stewie, Capt Barbossa
Occupation--2nd Lt in the USMC
Words to live by-2 quotes..."There ain't no can't's." Mic from Rocky II, "It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you." Batman, Dark Knight
Favorite Book--Anything I have time to finish. Most recently A Long Way Gone: Memoirs of a Boy Soldier by Ishmael Beah
Favorite Music--Depends on what I'm doing but I'm partial to Disturbed and Fly Leaf
Favorite Super Hero--Marvel, The Hulk...DC, Batman
Most passionate about--Service in any capacity.
Goal at CF Legacy--15% body fat or less, from 19%
Family Pet--Well, my Mom, bless her heart, is not a fan of household pets so all I was ever allowed were fish. But we haven't had them for 15 years and I don't see them anywhere in our future.
Something not known about me--I went canyoning in the Austrian Alps with two friends. What a rush.

No comments: