Tuesday, September 30, 2008

New Athlete of the Week


The Crossfit Legacy Athlete of the Week is Terry. Terry has his own website that chronicles his weight-loss journey and training regimens.

It is a pleasure to have Terry in the gym 2x/week. He works hard and demonstrates excellent intensity each time he is there.

Keep it up Terry!!!

Nickname: Terry

Occupation: Project Manager, ATT

Words to live by: Never give up

Favorite Book: Nineteen Eighty-Four by George Orwell

Favorite Food: Anything Italian

Favorite music: Oldies

Favorite Super Hero: Perhaps not a super Hero in everyone's mind but Wile E. Coyote is my hero of persistence and the "Never give up" attitude.

Most passionate about: Fight against animal cruelty

Goal at Crossfit Legacy: Retain and increase my functional strength and endurance as I fight against what time is trying to take away from me. I can't stop getting old but I will fight to the end against being old.

Family pet: Heidi the German Shepard and Sable the Sheltie

Something not known about me: Professional Ballroom Dance Instructor in the 90's. I love watching "Dancing with the Stars"

No comments: