Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Athlete of the Week




Nickname: Riley Roo or Ry

Occupation: 6th Grade student @ U.L Light Middle School

Words to live by: Do your best, forget the rest;

Favorite Book: Charlottes Web

Favorite Food: Fettuccine

Favorite Music: Pretty much any kind of music

Favorite Super Hero: ---------------------------

Favorite Movie: Advantage point

Most Passionate about: Softball & Basketball

Goal at Crossfit Legacy: To help me in my athletic career

Family pet: do not have one at this time

Something not known about me: I’m afraid of heights, I have sung in church plays and school musicals and one talent show.


Riley is one of the strongest and most athletic 12 year olds I have ever worked with. She is consistent in her approach to working out and always......always give her best when she is at Crossfit Legacy!!!

Thanks Riley....we appreciate your effort!!!

No comments: