Wednesday, November 5, 2008

New Athlete Profile


Our athlete of the week is Ron.   He is a tri-athlete and is training at Crossfit Legacy to ensure that he is able to achieve his goals in the coming year.

Ron has a great attitude always give his best when he is here!!!

Wait...I thought you were going to do 20 min on the C2 Rower Yesterday?

Anyway, I digress.   He competes well in every workout and usually wins the largest sweat stain award.


Nickname: Multiple, but nothing usually sticks for long. Captain Ron because I'm usually pulling the family around on new adventures.

Occupation: Nurse Anesthetist

Words to live by: Work hard, play hard, sleep in between.

Favorite Book: Bible most read

Favorite Food: Steak

Favorite Music: Everything but country.

Favorite Super Hero: My son, changes characters every week.

Favorite Movie: Braveheart

Most Passionate about: Family, I have supportive wife who let's me workout and two great kids to spend free time with.

Goal at Crossfit Legacy: Under 11 hours for Ironman Lake Placid, July 2009

Family pet: Bernie, he's plaster. Looks almost real, no feeding, no cleaning, no messes.

Something not known about me: Thankful to have been blessed with good health, didn't start racing till 30, qualified and ran Boston Marathon two years latter. 3:08 best marathon time, goal to run sub 3:00. Thank you God.

No comments: