Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Athlete Profile---Jean

Welcome to the Athlete Profile page for CrossFit Legacy. If this is your first time here, we like to highlight our athletes because of there effort in the gym or accomplishments over time.

I am proud to highlight Jean this week. I have been training her for a few months and in that time, she has had amazing results. She loves to laugh, smile, and have a great time while at the gym.



See below for some of her accomplishments:

Weight Loss: -24lbs

Push Press Max: 18lb max (3/6/08)
75lb max (7/3/08)

Deadlift: 65lb max in April 2008
135lb max in June 2008

From March to June:
Jean added 14lbs of muscle, and lost 22lbs of fat



From Jean herself:

Nickname: No nickname
Occupation: own a small antique shop
Words to live by: Everyone should own freedom no matter who you are or where you live on this planet,...and...if you give love to everyone freely from your heart it will surely be returned to you multiple times
Favorite movies: ET
Favorite Book: I have no favorite book I learn something from every book I read!
Favorite food: Well it use to be everything sweet and chocolate...but now it is what fuels my body and will keep me healthy
Favorite music: No favorite there I like all types of music but lean towards the oldies a little farther than the others
Favorite Super Hero: why Superman of course.
Most passionate about: Living the second half of my life to the fullest...making new friends, laughing more, loving more,enjoying even the little things in life
Goal at crossfit legacy: To not only achieve a healthy, strong body....but the knowledge to keep it that way and see me through the next 20 -plus years of my life and never look back!
Family pet: Cat named Harley
Something not known about me: I have always wanted to make a difference in this world...but did not know how.....now with my new outlook I hope to reach out and just maybe touch one person in some way that will make a difference to that person and go on from there...thank you Jean

No comments: